Last updated September 2, 2021
- Through the Contact Us link
- By mail: S&B Burgers LLC, 14504 Hertz Quail Springs Parkway, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
When do we collect your information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- We may collect information from you when you register an account with us, request information, send us email, send us postal mail, speak with us on the telephone, or otherwise interact with us.
- We may receive information about you from our licensees, including information that you provide onsite at our licensee restaurants.
- We may collect information from your mobile device when our apps are installed on your mobile device or you provide your information to us via the apps.
- We may receive information about you from our third-party service providers who help us to provide services to you, including our Sites and social media providers.
- Information collected automatically may include usage details, email address, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are interacting with us. The personal information we collect through the Sites may include the following:
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Zip code
- Email address
- Phone number
- External social network credentials
- Credit card or other payment information
- Mobile application log-in credentials
- Location data
- Demographic information
- Dining preferences
- Your favorite location
- When you normally visit our restaurant locations (e.g. breakfast, lunch)
- How often you visit our restaurant locations
- Employment information, including background check results
- Other Site usage information
- Your Image may also be collected along with other aspects of your likeness (such as still pictures of you, video, voice, and the like) to the extent you provide it to us.
Information we and our third-party service providers collect
When you use our Sites, we and our third-party service providers automatically may collect information about how you access and use the Sites and information about the device you use to access the Sites. We typically collect this information through a variety of tools, including cookies, web beacons, pixels, social media widgets, other tools to enable data recording and indexing, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). We and our third-party partners may automatically collect such information as:
- IP or MAC address
- Device type
- Unique device identifier (UDID)/other device identifier (IMEI)
- Browser type
- Operating system or platform
- Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Referring website
- Exiting website
- Clickstream data
- Search terms entered on the websites(s)
- Pages visited on the website(s)
- Time, date, and duration of visit to the website(s)
- Whether you open emails from us
- Links you click on in our emails and on our website, including ads
- Whether you access our website from multiple devices
- Other interactions you may have on our Sites
- Location / geo-location (latitude/longitude, Wi-Fi / cell tower location, etc.)
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We process your personal information in connection with our Sites and for other business purposes as follows:
- To provide services to you
- To provide our Sites and their functionalities to you
- To provide you with location-specific services
- To market our own services to you
- To conduct data analytics to support our Sites and business.
- Manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the services and the Sites’ performance and functionality.
- Manage risk and protect the Sites
- Tailor our offerings to your apparent interests
- To operate and improve our business
- To maintain our records
- Conduct internal monitoring and training
- Develop new services and products
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for you
- For other purposes for which you provide your consent
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share de-identified information and reports and analyses based on de-identified information publically and with other companies.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates.
- We may share your personal information with our licensees.
- We may disclose your personal information to our vendors and other third-party service providers, such as credit card processors and website hosts, that help us provide services, support features on our site or in licensed restaurants, or otherwise market our brands. We may also disclose aggregated, de-identified information, and analyses and reports derived from such information, to service providers, advertisers, merchants, consumer and market research companies and other organizations. These service providers are responsible for their own compliance with data protection laws.
- We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide to fulfill our obligations to you (if any), the purpose for which you provide it (if any), for any other purpose for which we have your consent, or for legitimate business purposes which may include when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or as necessary in the course of legal proceedings.
- We will share your personal data internally in order to improve our Sites, to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests to the extent possible.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third-party entity that acquires or is merged with us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control (such as the result of a bankruptcy proceeding).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we reasonably believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation, to comply with or respond to a legal process or law enforcement or governmental request, to enforce our terms and conditions or other rights (including investigations of potential violations of our rights), to detect, prevent, or address fraud or security issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or the public.
YOUR REQUESTS CONCERNING YOUR INFORMATION
For personal data that we have about you as a result of your use of the Sites, you may make requests such as the following:
- You may ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data. Doing so may limit your ability to use certain functionality of the Sites as well as our ability to process your requests and inquiries.
- You may ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, including if it’s inaccurate.
- You may ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or to limit our use of it; however, doing so may limit your ability to use certain functionality of the Sites as well as our ability to process your requests and inquiries.
- You can ask us for an identification of the personal data you have provided to us so long as we are able to verify your identity when you make such a request.
We may decline to process requests if we cannot verify the requestor’s identity, if we believe the request will jeopardize the privacy of others, if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, or for a similar legitimate purpose. In any case, where we provide information access, deletion or correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
We cannot warrant or guarantee that information provided to us through the Sites or stored in our systems or otherwise will be absolutely free from unauthorized intrusion by others. By using the Sites, you agree that the Sites is provides “as is” and without warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) and we are not responsible for: (I) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from us; (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by us; and (iv) damage or injury you may suffer as a result of your use of the Sites.
You consent to receiving electronic communications from Jimmy’s Egg relating to any security incident or data breach. It is your responsibility to keep your email address and any other contact information you provide to us current so that we may provide these communications to you.
CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCES
To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions or other necessary information about your account.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY PRACTICES
We do not control these third parties’ privacy practices or tracking technologies. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You are responsible for reviewing the privacy statements and policies of those other websites you choose to link to or from the Sites, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and store your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements, policies or content of these other companies and websites or apps, including websites you link to or from the Sites.
LICENSEE PRIVACY PRACTICES
Our Sites are intended for individuals over eighteen (18) years of age. We do not target children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). When a user discloses personal information on our Services, that user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION